The soldier is a tank class commited to defending allies, and punishing enemies with heavy attacks and tons of armor. The soldier equips a shield in the offhand slot, which provides as much armor as having a second chestplate.
- Power Strike: Consumes qi to add additional flat damage to your attack
- Deflection: Reduces the damage of the next 5 frontal attacks by a percentage (based on level)
- Antagonize: Halves weapon damage but causes 400% threat to target and reduces targets attack power. Stacks up to 5 times
- Spin Cut: Deals weapon damage plus a flat bonus to all nearby enemies
- Anticipate: Increases doge chance by a percentage (based on level) for a time. each succesful doge lowers this bonus by a percentage (based on level)
- March Order: reduces your base movement speed by 20% while active, however as long as you run in a straight line you rapidly accelerate through various tiers of speed, each granting a special bonus.
- Tier 1: starting speed
- Tier 2: Water walking
- Tier 3: Throws enemies in your path out of the way
- Tier 4: Increased jump hieght, decreased fall speed
- While it IS possible to accelerate beyond tier 4 for higher speed, no extra bonuses are granted.
- Entice: Force the target to attack you for a time, as well as reducing the damage they to others.
- Blade Rush: Charges forward dealing weapon damage, bonus flat damage, and knockback to all enemies in your path.
- Attract: Pull all nearby enemies to you. Once they reach you they are slowed for a time by an amount based on proximity to you.
- Martyrdom: Restores a percentage of your current health to target ally. Using this ability adds a mark of the Martyr to the caster that stacks up to 10 times. Each mark reduces the casters armor and damage dealth by a percentage.
- War Cry: Puts you over the max threat for all nearby anaemies, then applies a debuff causing enemies that deal damage to other targets ot have thier armor reduced by a percentage (based on level)
- Meteor Smash: Leap into the air and crash down on your enemies, dealing weapon damage and stunning all nearby enemies.
- Reaper: While active this skill grants multiple bonuses:
- Converts all damage taken to damage over time. Killing the source stops this damage completely.
- Gain a percentage chance for emeies near you to be stunnded in fear for a time
- Generate threat passively against all nearby enemies
- Gain a percentage chance (based on level) for all damage dealt by you to be increased